Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm still here, just been busy...

Finally got my zombie short story collection published. It kept me really busy, because it's been a while since I uploaded anything, and I put it on Draft 2 Digital and Google Plus, which are new sites for me. With all the other stuff I've been doing, I haven't had the time I'd like to get some stuff up on this blog. But I'll get there, I promise.

I've been thinking about the content I want to have here, and one thing I've come up with is to have posts about the different writers in this genre, past and present, with info about the books they wrote/write. If you'd like to see something in particular, leave me a note in the comments, with a link if you have one. I'll try to be more regular about posting here, once I get better organized. So many books to write, so little time!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the blog. I really appreciate you dropping by!